If you are trying to become better at makeup and you’d like to try out new things and create your own makeup products, then this video is for you.
– You can use a bobby pin as a guide to achieving the perfect winged liner and also shape your eyebrows.
– To dry your nails faster and avoid spoiling your whole look, you can place them in a bowl filled with ice cold water for 1 minute.
– To get rid of yellow stains from your teeth and improve your smile, you can mix some toothpaste alongside some baking soda and apply it on your teeth for 5 minutes.
– You can use colored pencils to achieve an amazing rainbow eyeliner simply by placing them in a glass filled with hot water.
– To create your own peel-off mask in order to get rid of blackheads simply mix some PVS glue and some activated charcoal.
– You can use a fork as a contouring guide to help you contour your nose and make it appear slimmer and shorter.
– You can fix broken makeup powders using some rubbing alcohol and pressing it down with a paper towel.
0:07 – How to apply eyeliner for beginners
1:22 – How to get whiter teeth at home
3:05 – Crazy beauty lifehacks
4:27 – Contouring tutorial
5:32 – How to fix broken makeup
7:32 – Amazing makeup storage
10:05 – Get rid of oily skin
11:20 – How to contour your lips
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/